NOW HIRING! PLEASE SEE
THE EMPLOYMENT PAGE FOR APPLICATION… READ MORE
OVERVIEW: Muskego Norway Food Service uses the Infinite Campus Food Service Module for lunch accounting. Parents are able to view their lunch account balance and account detail through the Parent Portal. Each family is set up as a household. This means money deposited to the account will be available for all members of the household. The students in the family then draw off of this account. Families will receive an email notification when the balance reaches $10.00 or less. All purchases and deposits will be available for viewing in Infinite Campus. The system used is a debit system, not a credit system.
|High School||$2.65 – (varies per choice)|
Muskego-Norway School District Negative Lunch Account Process:
Email notifications are sent out daily to families with a balance of $10.00 or less.
At the elementary and middle school-level: If the account should reach ‑$20.00 or more, a notification phone call will be made. If the balance drops to -$50.00, the family will receive a letter with a lunch cut off date. Before the lunch cut off date, a school administrator will contact the family to make sure the notices were received. The students will not be able to participate in the lunch program until the account is paid in full. If the family is unable to provide a lunch, the district will offer a cheese sandwich, milk and fruit for the price of $1.00.
At Muskego High School: If the lunch account is in the negative, the students will be denied lunch. NEW this year! Ala Carte items available at the high school for cash purchases. Students at the High School must have a student ID card to make account purchases.
You may make deposits to your Family Account in one of the following ways:
1. On Line Payments
A. Use the above button to access “Make A Payment”.
B. Muskego-Norway School District Website
– Go to the Muskego-Norway School District website
– Click on Parents
– Click on E-Fund Online Payment
2. Checks should be made payable to Muskego-Norway School District (MNSD).
Mail your check or money order to:
Muskego-Norway Food Service
S87 W 18763 Woods Road
Muskego, WI 53150
3. Send your payment with your student to their school.
All payments must be sent in a sealed envelope. Clearly print on the envelope:
- Student’s name
- Student ID number
It is recommended that you send checks only. Submit payments to:
- Elementary students should put payments in the black box located outside each School Office.
- Middle School students should put payments made in the black box outside the school kitchen. Cash payments need to be handed directly to a kitchen employee. Cash payments must be in an envelope marked with Student Name and ID#.
- High School students should turn payments in during lunch service at the cashier stations. Students also may drop off payments in the MHS Food Service Office.
Any money remaining in a student lunch account at the end of the school year will be transferred with the student to the next grade. Any refunds of $1.00 or more for students leaving the district must be made in writing to: Julie Stier, Assistant Food Service Director, Muskego High School, Muskego, WI 53150, or email at email@example.com.