Navigate / search

Free/Reduced Meals

To apply for free or reduced price meals or milk, use this Free and Reduced Priced Meal Application, which can be printed using Acrobat Reader. We are unable to approve an application that is not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information. Return the completed application to:

– Rosey VanAernum, Business Assistant, Glendale-River Hills, 2600 W. Mill Road, Glendale, WI 53200. Phone Number 414-351-7175 ext. 2108

– Jeff Dellutri, Director of Business Services, Foxpoint-Bayside School District, 7300 North Lombardy Rd., Milwaukee,WI 53217. Phone Number 414-247-4163

– Sue Simpson Bark, Assistant to the Superintendent, Maple Dale-Indian Hill School District, 8377 N. Port Washington Rd., Fox Point, WI 53217

Completed applications may also be returned to their school building office.


Children require healthy meals to learn. North Shore Consortium School District offers healthy meals every school day. Your family and/or children may qualify for free meals or reduced price meals. Our Computerized Meal System ensures no student is overtly identified as being approved for subsidized meals when receiving their lunch or milk.

Here are some frequently asked questions about free or reduced priced meals:

Who can get free or reduced price meals or milk?

Children in households getting Food Stamps or W-2 and most foster children can get free meals regardless of your income. Also, if your household income is within the limits on the Federal Income Chart, your children can get free or reduced price meals or free milk.

Will the information I give be checked?

Yes, we may ask you to provide written proof of the information you provide.

What if I stop getting Food Stamps or W-2?

If your children qualify because you listed a Food Stamp or W-2 case number, you must tell the school when you no longer get food stamps or W-2.

What if my household size or income changes?

If your children qualify for free or reduced price meals based on your income, you must tell us if your household size goes down or if your income goes up by more than $50 per month ($600 per year). You do not have to fill out another application.

If I don’t qualify now, may I apply again later?

Yes. You may apply at any time during the school year if your household size goes up, income goes down, or if you start getting Food Stamps or W-2. If you lose your job, your children may be able to get free or reduced price meals during the time you are unemployed.

How will the information I provide be kept?

Information you provide about your household income or public assistance will be protected as private data. Your child’s approval for free or reduced-price meals is also private data. Please refer to the information provided in the application for details about data privacy.

What if I disagree with the school’s decision about my application?

You should talk to school officials. You also may ask for a hearing by calling or writing to your school district administrator.

If you have other questions or need help, please call call the Food Service Office at 414-351-6595 and ask for Jennifer.